Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Learner will learn that both employers and employees have responsibility for health and safety in the workplace
- Learner will understand how legislation impacts their health and safety at work
- Learner will understand the importance of being aware of health and safety procedures in the workplace
Advantages of this course:
Every person who enters a workplace, either as employer, employee or visitor, should be aware of health and safety. This course offers an introduction to the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
- The learner is introduced to areas of health and safety awareness including slips and trips, and risk assessments.
- The course includes information about re and hazardous materials.
- Additional activities encourage the learner to reect on the learning.
There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
Our CPD short courses are written by occupationally competent professionals and each lesson combines filmed tutorials, reading activities, quizzes and good practice examples for an engaging learning experience.
Many of our courses are endorsed learning programmes (ELPs) by awarding body, CACHE.