Understanding Leadership and Management
- Learner will learn about the roles and responsibilities of those in leadership and management roles Learner will learn what a leader does and give consideration to what type of leader they are or might want to become
- Learner will learn about different leadership styles and the importance of adopting different styles for different situations
Advantages of this course:
- This course looks at the challenges facing those in a leadership position and offers an introduction to the different leadership styles.
- It also includes leadership skills such as the importance of communicating when leading a team.
- Additional activities encourage the learner to reflect on the learning. There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
Our CPD short courses are written by occupationally competent professionals and each lesson combines filmed tutorials, reading activities, quizzes and good practice examples for an engaging learning experience.
Many of our courses are endorsed learning programmes (ELPs) by awarding body, CACHE.