The use of social media in business is booming like never before.
There are more than three billion people using social networks across the globe and, with this figure growing daily, every company needs to leverage social media channels in the best possible way.
In fact it has become an expectation that a business will talk to its customers in some way on social media.
Using social platforms effectively enables companies to connect with their customers on a personal level to build trust and loyalty, generate new leads, boost sales, build brand awareness, network and drive traffic to their website...to name just a few benefits.
In short, businesses that stand on the social sidelines and don't take advantage of this powerful tool are missing out on an inexpensive, real-time and highly efficient way to reach out to almost half of the world's population.
And social media channels are not only excellent content distributors - because search engines such as Google use social media shares to determine the usefulness of content to an audience, they can also positively affect search rankings.
Understanding social media as a competitive business tool and how it can be utilised proactively and constructively is an essential skill.
And that's where the FAQ Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business is a valuable asset.
The aim of the qualification is to provide the learner with the skills, knowledge and understanding required to use social media in a business setting.
It offers the learner the opportunity to acquire and hone a host of skills including:
- Managing tasks using collaborative technologies
- Understanding how social media fits into the objectives and marketing of a business
- Understanding how to select social media tools and channels for a business and how to measure their success
- Learning how social media policy and guidelines can impact a business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation and being able to plan implementation of SEO techniques
- Understanding Social Media Optimisation and how to plan implementation of a website optimised for mobile devices
- Being able to use social media management tools in relation to social networking
There are no formal qualification entry requirements to take the Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business and no requirement for learners to have prior skill, knowledge or understanding. The guided learning hours for the qualification are a minimum of 257 and maximum of 420.
The Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business has been specifically designed to support progression on to other relevant qualifications, including the FAQ Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing - which Riverside Training also offers.
- To find out more about the Level 3 Diploma in Social Media for Business - or any of the other business-related qualifications offered by Riverside Training - visit our website or call us on 01775 710945.